commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Commons-transaction abandoned?
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 00:07:06 GMT
I'm trying to understand what goals can't be met. Oliver is implying that none of it is possible,
but I don't understand how it would be impossible to have transactional collections as the
web page mentions.

I agree that I would like to understand what the challenges are before closing it down.

Ralph