commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [vfs-trunk] webdav and ant tasks
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 02:03:30 GMT
I've never used the ant tasks myself, but it isn't clear to me that this has anything to do
with them.

Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_302 says a 302 is a redirect. Jackrabbit uses
HttpClient which may not follow the redirect. What are you using for a WebDav server? Do you
have access to its logs? They might provide some useful information.

Ralph