commons-user mailing list archives

From "Reis Da Rocha, Adelino (NSN - PT/Aveiro)" <adelino.reis_da_ro...@nsn.com>
Subject Serializable alternative to MultiHashMap
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:28:04 GMT

    Hi,

        I have been using MultiHashMap and according to documentation
this objects has been set as deprecated and it is recomended that we use
MultiValueMap however MultiValueMap is not serializable.

        Is there any serializable alternative to MultiValueMap ?

        Case not, why do you decided to deprecate MultiHashMap before
providing a Serializable alternative ?

        Is it expected MultiValueMap to be serializable in the near
future ?

    Regards,

        Adelino.