commons-user mailing list archives

From Tom <t...@tbee.org>
Subject FTP findFiles vs FILE
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:54:41 GMT
Slowly making progress on using VFS for FTP access after all kinds of
exception that did not make sense.

Anyhow, I have a tree that shows a directory structure. If I specify
"file:///..."   the contents of the filesystem is shown; specifically
findFiles loops into all childeren. If I only replace this with"ftp://..."
findFiles does no longer loop into its childeren; it only finds itself. So
that means that if I unfold a directory I see the same directory again,
unfold, same dir, unfold, same dir, ...

Why is the behavior for file: different from ftp:?
How do I find childeren of an FTP FileObject?