commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-transaction abandoned?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:37:07 GMT
That would be dead then :)

If it's not possible - I think we should retire the library asap with
such a statement. Do not use - it's not able to do what it says on the
tin.

Is there any more conversation we should have before determining that
a) it's misleading and b) there shouldn't be a 1.3 or 2.0 release with
the improved if not great functionality?

Hen