commons-user mailing list archives

From maikeru8 <>
Subject how to implement login using httpclient?
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:37:44 GMT

I'm still a beginner with regards to Apache Commons, and I wish to implement
the login for a plugin in Eclipse. The user does not log in via the browser
but rather Eclipse instead. And I found out about httpclient and I was
wondering if I could use it to implement the client-side, and then I decided
to use Java Servlets to implement the server-side.

Any suggestions on how to use it? Just giving simple examples is good enough
for me :)

Thanks for those who will reply. :)
Sent from the Commons - User mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message