commons-user mailing list archives

From maikeru8 <msantos.my...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create a file uploader that is not html-based or jsp-based
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 04:55:37 GMT

Ah yes, we already have a GUI for our project. It is a plugin for Eclipse.
The project needs to be something that supports collaboration with regards
to programming. It needs to support Internet connection. I was just
wondering how to implement a file uploader where the user does not need to
open a browser. I was thinking of using HttpURLConnection but the connection
using it is not stable for uploading files, so I was wondering if I could
use anything else, but I'm not familiar with Apache Commons. :(