commons-user mailing list archives

From maikeru8 <msantos.my...@gmail.com>
Subject how to create a file uploader that is not html-based or jsp-based
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:13:42 GMT

I have a project that needs to act like an collaborative environment. It
should allow its users to upload their files from the IDE and not from the
browser. I was thinking if I could create an HttpClient and a FileUploader
as well as a servlet, but I don't know exactly how to use the functions from
the apache commons to be able to create a good httpclient at fileuploader.
Please help. I would really appreciate your replies :-)