commons-user mailing list archives

From Harshwardhan Gunjotikar <harshgunjoti...@gmail.com>
Subject [NET] Require information about Apache commons net library
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 04:57:32 GMT
Hi All,

We are thinking of using Apache commons net library in our project to
support FTP operations. We have some specific requirements and we tried to
find out if the library supports those. However, we couldn't find any
concrete information on the library home page. We also tried to search in
the archived user mailing list.

Could anybody please let us know if the library supports below requirements.
Simple Yes/No answers will also help us greatly.

1 Supports RFC 959
2 Supports RFC 2228
3 Supports RFC 4217
4 Compatible with Sun and IBM JDK 1.6
5 Supports SOCKS proxy (Our understanding is that it supports FTP proxy)
6 Supports digest authentication (From what we understand from the available
documents, it supports basic authentication)
7 Supports IPV4 and IPV6

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gunjotikar