commons-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCarthy" <mmccar...@touchcommerce.com>
Subject Which XSD file can I use to validate my SCXML before I try to use it?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 23:15:43 GMT
Hello,

I am looking for a way to validate my SCXML document before I try to
instantiate a state machine from it using Commons SCXML.

I have tried to use various versions of the XSD provided in the W3C
SCXML spec (including the latest version at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/)

but I am finding discrepancies in that schema as compared to what
Commons SCXML supports.

Could someone please point me to the definitive SCXML XSD profile that I
should be using to validate Commons SCXML documents?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Michael McCarthy, Director of Software Development
TouchCommerce
30501 Agoura Road  *  Ste203  *  Agoura Hills, CA 91301
D 818.575.2141  *  M 818.355.0996   *  F 818.575.2105
E mmccarthy@touchcommerce.com
www.touchcommerce.com <http://www.touchcommerce.com/>

This communication, along with any attachments, may include confidential
TouchCommerce Inc. information. Any distribution or copying of this
material is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
of this transmission, please contact the sender immediately.