commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Collections] Generics Support
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:48:02 GMT
Much work has been done on the [collections] trunk; however noone has
had time to finish it all up for a release.  Searching the
dev@commons.apache.org archives may give you an idea of what remains
(off the top of my head, I can only think of the task of addressing
all JIRA issues filed for v4.0).

HTH,
Matt