commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <>
Subject [math] Re: Test for firsst Derivative in PolynomialFunction ERROR
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 20:14:57 GMT
Hi Roger,

First of all, could you add the [math] marker in the subject line (like
I have done) when posting to this list about the commons-math component
? This list is shared among all Apache commons components and such
markers help people filtering messages. a écrit :
> I have written the attached test using our data for generating a curve function
> However the first derivative test fails see: testfirstDerivativeComparisonFullPower
> Either my test is in error or there is a bug in PolynomialFunction class.

The list removes attachements. If you think you have found a bug, please
open a Jira issue at <>. Once
the issue is opened, you will be able to attach your example code to it.