commons-user mailing list archives

From Asterios Katsifodimos <asteri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] Re: Space or single quote as a value in properties files
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:26:45 GMT
Thank you Oliver,

However with some simple tests that I've ran, I saw that even
XMLConfiguration does not support this feature.

It would be nice to see that as an option in the Apache configuration
module, at least for me, its been many times that I need such
values in a configuration file.

thank you again,
--
Asterios