commons-user mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>
Subject [VFS] Error while running a ftp client
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 08:12:38 GMT
hi,
I was trying to test a ftp client. I ran the ChangeLastModificationTime
client passing a ftp file as the argument. My argument was something similar
to the following.
ftp://user:user123@hostname.org/test/in/test.xml

But when I ran this client I am always getting the error, that the file does
not exist. I can verify that the file there in the location
/test/in/test.xml once I logged into the ftp server. And also when I access
the file using the above URL I still can see the file. Does anybody has any
idea what went wrong? I am investigating further.

Thanks,
Rajika

--
http://rajikak.blogspot.com/