commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject [CONFIGURATION{ Re: Extending commons-configuration XML configuration definition issue
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:16:47 GMT
I'm having trouble figuring out what you are trying to do. Is this the configuration file you
are feeding to DefaultConfigurationBuilder or something else? The syntax below doesn't seem
to match what DefaultConfigurationBuilder would expect and I'm not sure why you aren't just
using that since as far as I can tell it supports what you are trying to do without you writing
any custom code.

Ralph