commons-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Ulanovskiy <mulanovs...@iponweb.net>
Subject Extending commons-configuration XML configuration definition issue
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:57:41 GMT
Hello,
I need to extend XML configuration definition to have something like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
   <additional>
       <remote server="http://configserver/config/" refreshDelay="5000">
           <configs>
               <conf>testCfg1.cfg</conf>
               <conf>testCfg2.xml</conf>
           </configs>
       </remote>
   </additional>
</configuration>

To parse "remote" element I've defined custom ConfigurationProvider, but it
fails because of there are a few <conf> tags and the framework holds them as
NestedBeanDeclarations that should be unique. How can I resolve this issue?

--
Best Regards,
Maxim