commons-user mailing list archives

From Balakumar1982 <balakumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Http Client - Authentication Problem
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:04:26 GMT

I am stuck with uncommon problem. I need to post a file in URL with ask for
user name & password to connect to host. But to reach out to the URL, I need
to pass through by proxy server. I am able to do authentication with proxy
server same way as some of standard example given with HttpClient (v 3.1).
But I can't find a example or matching solution to my problem. Setting both
proxy host with proxy credentials with AuthScope of Proxy Host & generic
credentials with AuthScope of target server throws IllegalStateException
(Authorization already Initialized).

Is there a way to handle these kind of problem?