commons-user mailing list archives

From Adam Rabung <adamrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Codec: base64 "strict" mode?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:39:47 GMT
Interesting.  I would vote for raising an exception any time a
character is ignored.

With respect to my real problem - it absolutely is the client and not
Codec.  However, a strict mode would have saved me some time figuring
that out!

Thanks for all of the feedback.  BTW, I did log a bug for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CODEC-95