commons-user mailing list archives

From Markus Mehrwald <mmehrw...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Mail with attachment
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:22:34 GMT
Hi Siegfried,

I use commons-email 1.1.1 which is actually 1.1 but I did some fixes for
the charset and multipart mails (I saw that this problems still occures
in 1.2).
I put the mail into a queue where my thread (just one) gets them out and
send it.
Every mail gots its own attachment. I had some code which deletes them
but this did not work because my code was faster then the smtp server ;)
I have got a workaround now where I get the smtp transport from the
session, add the listener and use sendMessage instead of
Transport.send() in the commons-email. Now I will be notified if the
mail is sent and with that I am able to send the mails in a row. This
works for me at the moment.

Regards,
Markus