commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Mail with attachment
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 07:28:47 GMT
Hi Markus,

a few questions regarding your problem ....

+) which commons-email version are you using?
+) are you sending emails across multiple threads (I would assume so)
+) "sending" is a synchronous operation anyway (when considering  mail
transmission to the SMTP server) so serializing is easy
+) are the mail attachment resources shared across multiple emails or
asking the other way around - are the attachments deleted somewhere in
your busing logic

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl