commons-user mailing list archives

From Valery Silaev <vsil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JAVAFLOW] Running a Javaflow example
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:58:20 GMT

I've mailed him and he promised to take a look when he will have time.
Meanwhile he suggested me to contact ASM mailing list and ask for assistance
there.

However, it seems I've found smth. interesting.

Torsten, could you please quickly take a look at the following diff:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/javaflow/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/bytecode/transformation/asm/ContinuationMethodAdapter.java?r1=733503&r2=733955&diff_format=h

most importantly, at lines 93-97 and 185-190.

As far as I understand, field "analyzer" is an analyzer constructed by
original bytecode, and "canalyzer" is the one created for instrumented
(partly instrumented???) bytecode.

And it seems that logic of "indexed access" is changed during transition to
ASM 3.1...
Probably this is just a tiny bug that can be easily fixed?