commons-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Hex.encodeHexString([B)Ljava/lang/String;
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:38:39 GMT
It's probably the space in "Program Files" ?  Either way, it's showing
that it's getting the file from the 1.4 jar, so that's a good sign
that you're using the one you think you're using.  I haven't use WS in
a long time, so I don't know what's going on with their classpath.
I'd make sure you turn on the setting that tells it to use the
application (not the container) classpath first.