commons-user mailing list archives

From Java Struts <struts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Hex.encodeHexString([B)Ljava/lang/String;
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:06:47 GMT
Hey thanks a lot for the response...

I have added the below code to the my code and i am getting the below
exception. It is able to find the jar file location but i am getting the
exception for the below line.
JarFile jarFile = new JarFile(new File(loc.toURI()));

The exception is here..

Illegal character in path at index 16: file:/C:/Program
Files/IBM/SDP70/runtimes/base_v61/profiles/AppSrv01/installedApps/VIPFOLSL0039Node01Cell/TeleworkServiceEAR.ear/lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar
: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 16:

don't know wht's going on.. Here is the manifest file for the same.

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Class-Path: TeleworkServiceJAVA.jar
 lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar
 lib/classes12.jar
 lib/commons-logging.jar
 lib/j2ee.jar
 lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar
 lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar

One more thing is.. i have added the same code to a simple standalone java
class file and which is working fine. But why it's giving the problem at the
webspehere level i don't know...

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks,
Srini.