commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Managing content in an SCXML file
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:10:11 GMT

Cedric

a markup implies SGML..i assume this might be described as XSD or XML Schema Definition?
Can you describe the events this state-machine model would support?
can you describe the content each event would carry and or generate?
Can you describe what would be contained in the header for each Event?
Can you describe what the body would look like for each event?

You might be able to implement a simple listener that listens on fixed host/port and when
message is received (EOT is achieved after receiving header and body)
you can hand the body of the message to device

can you confine the size of the message?
if not you might want to implement a packet model to buffer the packets to a known structure
(as in some sort of linked-list)
until body EOT is achieved

sounds like a fun project!
Bon Chance