commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject [configuration] Re: Loading proeprteis according local
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:33:35 GMT
First, please note that this is a shared list. So it is convention to
prefix the subject with the name of the component you are interested in
as I have done now.

Answer below...

NewWay schrieb:
> I mean that i want to be able to use the services available to me in the
> commons-configuration
>
> but that the file that I'm using will be retrieved through the Bundle
> mechanism so i can get it in different locals.

Sorry, I still do not fully get it. Maybe you can elaborate a bit more
on your concrete use case?

Commons Configuration does not have a Configuration implementation on
top of a resource bundle if it is this what you mean. There is no
out-of-the-box way to obtain configuration properties for different locales.

Oliver