commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LANG] 2.4: ExceptionUtils.getFullStackTrace()
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:21:33 GMT
I think the issue is that if you print the nested exception and keep
going, you'll get a lot of duplicates as the nested exception will
print all its children, then you'll go ahead and loop into the child.

Looking at the source to getThrowableList - it seems to me that the
throwable list is top down (ie: exception received and then into its
causes and its causes causes etc) so much like your comment on
reverse.