commons-user mailing list archives

From Anand Shankar <anand.al....@gmail.com>
Subject File Upload
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 04:02:55 GMT
Hello

I am facing more problem about File Upload and anybody is helping me. I have
listed my problem on all the open source forum, so please give me your some
important moment to suggest that how can I solve this problem.

I am using a form with enctype="multipart/form-data" in order to upload
files from the form.
I have read this page: http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/using.html and
everything works well for my form.

The only problem is that I can't get all the values from a "multiple select"
html object. I get only one value.

Using servlets I have used this method:

*public* java.lang.String[] getParameterValues(java.lang.String name)

But now I have enctype="multipart/form-data" in my form and I can't use this
way...
Is there a way to get all the values of a multi-valued parameter?

Thanks a lot!

--
Anand Shankar