commons-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <>
Subject Re: File Upload
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:56:44 GMT
The parameters from your form aren't sent as usual when you use
multipart form data.  They are sent as "parts."  So, as you iterate
through the FileItem objects from your upload, some of them will be
form fields.  You can check by calling isFormField().  You can call
getFieldName() to get the field name and getString() to get the
field's value.  Check out this document for more information: