commons-user mailing list archives

From jitesh dundas <jiteshbdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Upload
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:47:44 GMT
Hi Anand,

In your html form for multiple select, have you set the attribute "multiple" ?

i.e. <select name="selDropList" multiple>

This will allow you to post multiple values. Then you get the values as

request.getParameter() as an array in string..

Try this and let me know if still you face problems..

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas