commons-user mailing list archives

From "Renaud, Martin" <>
Subject RE: [SCXML] Eclipse plugin available ?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:00:39 GMT
Ok, thanks for the information.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Akolkar []
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 6:32 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [SCXML] Eclipse plugin available ?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Renaud, Martin
<> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> We've managed to use scxml very successfully in our application.
> a lot for the framework!

Good to know.

> I have an "after the fact" question: on the main scxml page, the is a
> picture of what seems to be an eclipse plugin that can transform a
> diagram to an .scxml file and vice-versa. I didn't find such a
> doest it really exists and if it does, where can we find it?

Its not for vanilla Eclipse, the screenshot is from a plugin available
on alphaWorks [1] for the Rational Software Architect (or Modeler will
do too). The alphaWorks plugin is not actively maintained. Another
approach discussed (you'll find a thread or two in the email archives)
is to use Eclipse MDT UML2 Tools and style the XMI into SCXML -- a
simple stylesheet that anyone can begin building on to something more
usable is here [2].

> Thanks,
> Martin

To unsubscribe, e-mail: