commons-user mailing list archives

From Pär Dahlberg <per.dahlb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Format XML output for Configuration
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:24:15 GMT
A lot of people will probably not need formatting, so having an option to
use it for those of us who need it would be nice.

For example being able to supply ones own XSLT document to control the
output or perhaps have the option to add for example dom4j if one didn't
mind the extra library.

/M v h Pär
Welcome to my blog, mostly about programming: http://www.pmdit.se/blog