commons-user mailing list archives

From Hao Jiang <hji...@intermap.com>
Subject DBCP datasource
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:32 GMT
Hi,

Here is a very simple (or silly) question about using DBCP, I started a new project, using
DBCP as connection pool, after read examples from its website, I have not problem to have
my own class which creates a datasource, then use dbutils to call it and do actual queue.

It works OK when test, but I'm not sure is

Do I need to make the method which returns datasource "static" and/or "synchronized" ?

Thanks

Hao Jiang

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you have
received this communication in error, any use, copying or dissemination
of its contents is strictly prohibited.  Please erase all copies of the
message along with any included attachments and notify Intermap
Technologies or the sender immediately by telephone at the number
indicated on this page.