commons-user mailing list archives

From giladgaron <giladga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to get List via FTPS results in a 550 code.
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:37:08 GMT

I have only access to one folder, which is my home folder.
I've checked with PWD (that works) to verify that I'm in the right folder, I
even CWD to that folder to verify again that I'm in the correct folder.
I'm in the correct folder and I get 550 when send the LIST command. in the
EDT FTP Pro library it works.