commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Commons-VFS] development activity
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:29:51 GMT

On Oct 26, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Kirill Safonov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the current status of the Commons VFS project? Is it under
> development? In particular, should one expect any response on the
> reported
> (major!) issues or even fixes? Are there any plans on 2.0 release?

There are a small number of committers working on Commons VFS.
However, we work on it mostly in our spare time. I would like to get a
2.0 release done very soon. I hope to spend some time at ApacheCon
next week working towards that.  I will be looking at the issues that
have been recently reported as part of that activity. Having said
that, several of the issues have to do with FTP or SFTP which I don't
happen to use.  I'll look at those and see what I can do but I make no
promises.

Ralph