commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] add a memory efficient stream compress InputStream - e.g. a "DeflaterInputStream"
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:12:19 GMT
Hi there,

I think this one has been addressed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMPRESS-83
This change is not released yet. You might want to check the code out
from SVN and build it yourself.
I have some time left later this year and hopefully this change will
come with an 1.1 version soon. But this needs to be discussed on the
dev list.

Let me know if you need help or if this works out for you

Best regards,
Christian