commons-user mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject truezip-maven-plugin copy-into usage question
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 20:34:03 GMT
How do I configure truezip-maven-plugin so that I can have two executions
each doing copy-into?  If I have two filesets in the same configuration it
only performs one of the filesets.  If I have two executions it fails I
guess because I have <id>copy-into</id> twice?  If I change the id of one
that one doesn't do anything.

How is this supposed to be configured?  It would seem a common requirement
to have to add to two different archives.