commons-user mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-configuration and EasyMock?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:48:29 GMT
Yeah, I found it...our build guy is trying to figure out why we still have a
non 1.6 compatable override in one of our jars.

Dave
- sent via G1

On Sep 11, 2009 12:24 AM, "Jörg Schaible" <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi David,

David Hoffer wrote at Donnerstag, 10. September 2009 18:07:

> We have upgraded commons-configuration to version 1.6 (was 1.1) and > now
I get an this error whe...
it looks like the classical problem having still the old version in the
classpath somewhere ... getListDelimiter has been introduced with 1.4.

- Jörg