commons-user mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons-configuration and EasyMock?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:07:04 GMT
We have upgraded commons-configuration to version 1.6 (was 1.1) and
now I get an this error when we mock something using EasyMock that is
hard coded to use commons-configuration to read conf data from
file(s).

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.getListDelimiter()C
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.clear(CompositeConfiguration.java:161)
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.<init>(CompositeConfiguration.java:56)
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory$ConfigurationBuilder.<init>(ConfigurationFactory.java:733)
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:145)

Any idea why we get this error?

Any idea how I can resolve this?  I just want to make a mock so I
obviously don't need commons-configuration to do anything.