commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <>
Subject [CONFIGURATION] Help with optional XML file in override section of configuration builder.
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:30:05 GMT

I have been reading the Configuration Builder docs
and have been trying to get the configuration below to take my
optional configuration.
However, both the test.config property and the resulting file must
exist even though I have marked the config as optional. Can someone
with more understanding of commons configuartion take a look at the
config below and point out what I've done wrong?

       <xml fileName="${test.config}" config-optional="true"/>
       <xml fileName="${TEST_HOME}/etc/config-systests-settings.xml"/>
       <xml fileName="${TEST_HOME}/etc/config.xml"/>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message