commons-user mailing list archives

From "geek.shrek" <miss_cool_...@yahoo.com>
Subject SMB uri
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:22:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the apache VFS to get some files with SMB
But I'm having error with the Uri, said "Badly formed URI"

Here's my smb
sourceFile = fsManager.resolveFile("smb://myshare.mydom.com/mysharefolder/Test/hello.xml",authenticate());

private FileSystemOptions authenticate()
    {
        StaticUserAuthenticator auth = new StaticUserAuthenticator(this.username, this.password,
"myDomain");
        FileSystemOptions opts = new FileSystemOptions();
        try
        {
            DefaultFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance().setUserAuthenticator(opts, auth);
        }
        catch (FileSystemException e1)
        {
            e1.printStackTrace();
        }
        return opts;
    }

Can someone tell me how to use smb address correctly?

Thanks,