commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Where have the examples gone?
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:32:21 GMT
Hi to all,

I am pretty new to DBCP and found on the home page the link that is
supposed to show example using this library.

But I cannot reach the link

I get this on the screen:

An Exception Has Occurred

jakarta/commons/proper/dbcp/trunk/doc: unknown location

HTTP Response Status

404 Not Found

Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/viewvc-install/viewvc-1.0.7/lib/", line
3746, in main

  File "/usr/local/viewvc-install/viewvc-1.0.7/lib/", line 329,
in run_viewvc

    % self.where, '404 Not Found')

ViewVCException: 404 Not Found: jakarta/commons/proper/dbcp/trunk/doc:
unknown location

Could somebody help me to get those examples, please?

Best regards and thanks a lot in advance