commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCXML : can we use ${prop-name-attributes} within <scxml /> definition ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:55:55 GMT
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Renaud, Martin<Martin.Renaud@nuance.com> wrote:
> Ok thanks. That make sense. I was just checking in case of...
>

> I start prototyping with scxml, so I might bother you again in the next couple days ;-)

<snip/>

Its no bother, please ask away ;-)

-Rahul

> -Martin

EX:

>> event.name.foo=core.request.sent
>>
>> and use the property name ${event.name.foo} where I need in spring files and use
some bean to trigger the events. I would like to know if there is a similar substitution mechanism
that allows me to use to a property file (the same in this case) against my state machine
definition.

>> I understand that I can pre-process the xml document before handing it to scxml,
but I wanted to know if this feature exists or is being plan.