commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCXML : can we use ${prop-name-attributes} within <scxml /> definition ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:05:11 GMT
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Renaud, Martin<Martin.Renaud@nuance.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it's possible, using a built-in feature of
> apache commons scxml, to use property place holder in the xml file that
> defines the state machine ? The reason is to avoid duplication of event
> names in the sm definition and in the java code ?

<snip/>

Not sure which duplication is being refered to, please elaborate.

> Basically, I would like to do something like this and have a property
> file defining eventA and eventB.

<snap/>

Pre-processing of any sort can be done to the SCXML document before
being handed to the library ofcourse. It seems something like XML
entities may help you here (but I'll need help understanding the
question first).

-Rahul