commons-user mailing list archives

From "Narahari 'n' Savitha" <savith...@gmail.com>
Subject CLI and options exclusion-inclusion help please
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 15:58:19 GMT
Friends,

I am using CLI and I am able to do option exclude easily with OptionGroup

eg: -seconds <seconds>  needed or -minutes <minutes>

However I am unable to achieve

-configFile <fileName> OR -configOptions -jdbcStr <jdbcStr> -dbDriver

So what I am trying to say is EITHER -configFile OR -configOptions can be
specified (I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS).

If -configOptions is specified then  how to ENFORCE the following are
needed.

Thanks, this may be simple but could not find it in google.

Thanks for your time.

-Narahari