commons-user mailing list archives

From "Renaud, Martin" <Martin.Ren...@nuance.com>
Subject SCXML : can we use ${prop-name-attributes} within <scxml /> definition ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:37:34 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible, using a built-in feature of
apache commons scxml, to use property place holder in the xml file that
defines the state machine ? The reason is to avoid duplication of event
names in the sm definition and in the java code ?

Basically, I would like to do something like this and have a property
file defining eventA and eventB.

<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"
       version="1.0"
       initialstate="reset">

    <state id="MyState">
        <transition event="${eventA}"   target="MySecondState"/>
    </state>

    <state id="MySecondState">
        <transition event="${eventB}"    target="MyState"/>
    </state>
</scxml>

Thanks,

Martin