commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Minimum Java version
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:45:32 GMT
The maven group id for 2.0 is currently org.apache.commons. It was
commons-vfs for VFS 1.0, so it would already be possible to have both
jars simultaneously. So if the package names are not changed then the
pom needs to be changed to use commons-vfs as the groupId before 2.0
is formally released.

Ralph