commons-user mailing list archives

From rzo <>
Subject Re: [Configuration]VFSFileSystem
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:58:56 GMT

I have now had the time to build the configuration project from
trunk/head and to test your changes.
It now works as expected.
I am currently not able to test the proxy settings. I will get back to
you with these test results later.

Thanks for your efforts and for this great framework.

BTW: have you ever considered supporting templating within a configuration.
This would allow something like this (using velocity)

locale.specific.porperty = #if
($System.getProperty("locale").startsWith("en")) #then en_texts #else

which could help define a single configuration file for multiple platforms.

- Ron

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message