commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: org.apache.commons.math.linear.RealVector
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:37:03 GMT
Steve Colombo a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I can't find the interface org.apache.commons.math.linear.RealVector or the
> classes that implement it. The user's guide led me to this interface and
> it's javadoc at:
> http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/linear/RealVector.html.
> But this interface is not in the commons-math-1.2.jar file I have and it is
> not in the javadoc that comes with the download.
>
> Can you please tell me where this interface and it's implementation classes
> can be found?

The interface and the class are in the 2.0 version of the library, which
now should be released very soon (the vote for releasing it has ended a
few hours ago and the release was accepted).

This new version is a major ones, with lots of improvements and bug
fixes. I'll advise you to wait until the release is uploaded to Apache
servers and mirrors and you can get it.

Luc