commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Minimum Java version
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:53:10 GMT

On Aug 19, 2009, at 9:22 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> [...]

I think the point Niall is making is valid. Currently the minimum JDK
version of 2.0 is 1.4. I would think to start with all we would change
would be the version variable in the pom and then take advantage of it
a few places internally. We haven't planned on doing anything that is
incompatible at this point.

Ralph