commons-user mailing list archives

From r..@gmx.de
Subject [Configuration]VFSFileSystem
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:08:19 GMT
Ralph,

sorry for the delayed answer and thanks for your fast response.
I am quite busy lately and have not had the time to check your new version.

I have however patched the class, so that it works for me.
Attached is a copy of my code.

You will note that I have added a method getFileOptions(String file) since getting the options
has to be done multiple times.

I have also been having problems with VSF: calling fsManager.resolveName(new File("."), "http://somewhere.com/somefile")
results in an Exception due to a bug in VFS. A similar bug, in the method which cleansup file
names and removes multiple "/" returns "http:/somewhere.com/somefile", which is obviously
wrong, has been reported on the VFS issue tracker in 2008, but has not been resolved yet.

fsManager.resolveFile(...) however works as expected and I therefore changed the code to use
resolveFile instead of resolveName, wherever it was required for my application.

- Ron
http://yajsw.sourceforge.net